I have been practising distance analysis and healing for the past 30 years and have kept it ‘quiet’ as I did not want to be inundated, with all the other work I do. I am now free to take on more clients. Please email me in the first place with a potted history and present symptoms that need to be treated. I shall require a small amount of hair sent in the post in a clean paper or plastic envelope. I perform a full analysis based on major chakra energy levels, organic, spinal imbalance etc. In my report to the client I present my findings of energy imbalance together with recommended treatments that may include distant healing, but not necessarily. The fee for the full analysis is £50 and distance healing is a further £50 for up to 4 weeks daily healing.
Coronavirus Treatment with the Chakra Energy System
There have been a few silly suggestions in the popular press by ‘experts’ about using reflexology and acupressure to treat coronavirus. This is hogwash. It is as daft as seeing an osteopath if you have chicken pox. The virus will only be eradicated (as with most viruses) with improving and maintaining the body’s immune system and strengthening the ‘entry point’ of the virus. It is not enough just to ‘press or massage’ LI 4, LR 3 and SP 6 etc. as has been suggested.
Most respiratory viruses (such as corona and influenza) enter the body by the Throat chakra centred at Con 22. It is therefore imperative that the Throat chakra is balanced and energised in order to both stay healthy and to improve the situation if you happen to be infected. Correct diet, daily meditation or yoga and Vitamin C in mega doses are also important.
All of us are prone to getting this virus. It is not like a bacterial infection that takes a week to improve with treatment or seven days without. This virus can, and will, do untold damage to the lungs and immune system to create respiratory weakness and chronic lethargy making the person prone to future bacterial and viral bombardment.
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, the Throat chakra is linked to elimination and expression on an emotional level and with the lungs, large bowel and skin on an organic level. The Sacral chakra controls our fluid balance as well as the reproductive system and lymphatics. It is also, via the Spleen chakra and Solar Plexus chakras responsible for the health of the immune system. The triad of treatment for the immune system is therefore Sacral – Solar Plexus – Spleen. This treatment should be carried out during the same session as Throat chakra treatment. Treatment can be carried out as self-help or by a family member.
Throat Chakra treatment
- KEY POINT – Stimulate acupoint LR 5 for up to 20 seconds
- KEY POINT – Stimulate CON 6 for up to 20 seconds. As this point is also the anterior Sacral chakra, it helps to energise it at this time.
- Place the hands on both the anterior and posterior Throat chakras at CON 22 and GOV 14. This is best done lying down. Hand should be kept in situ for at least 2 minutes or until such time as you feel that your two hands are almost touching each other and the whole region feels relaxed. Visualisation will also help at this stage. Remember FOCUS and INTENTION! Fingertips may be used instead of the whole hands.
- You may also energy balance the Shoulder chakras at LI 15 either with each other or with the anterior Throat chakra.
Sacral, Solar Plexus, Spleen Triad treatment
- KEY POINT SACRAL Chakra– Stimulate PC 3 for up to 20 seconds
- KEY POINT SOLAR PLEXUS Chakra– Stimulate TE 4 for up to 20 seconds
- KEY POINT SPLEEN Chakra – GOV 8 (this point is difficult to do and is not essential)
- Place the middle finger pads (or hands if more comfortable) on CON 6 (Sacral) and SP 16 (L) (Spleen) for at least 2 minutes or until the A/T state is reached.
- Place the middle finger pads on SP 16 (L) (Spleen) and CON 14 (Solar Plexus) for about the same length of time
- Place the middle finger pads on CON 6 (Sacral) and CON 14 (Solar Plexus) for the same time
- Finally balance the Sacral Chakra (CON 6) with the Throat Chakra (CON22). This is the most important part.
The Holistic Spine
In 2018 and 2019 I self published Holistic Spine Books One and Two. Due to the many constraints of self publishing regarding page and font sizes that existed then, I have decided to rewrite the two books and combine them as one large format book. This should take me over the winter of 2019/20 and it should be published April 2020. Please note that the original books will still be available.
As of 24 January 2020, the Combined book is available as a Kindle ebook from Amazon OR from me as a pdf only! The price is currently £9.95 for the pdf. I have decided not to publish a hard copy of the combined book until later in 2021
The Lesser Major and Minor Chakras – The hidden gems of complementary therapy
I am due to complete this book in June 2021 when it will be available as both pdf, Kindle and hard copy. Full details will be given nearer the publication date.
The Chakra Energy System – Heart, Crown and Off Body Therapies
Date: 18-19 April 2020 0930-1700 both days
Venue: Physiotherapy Department, Bath Hospital
Cost: £195 to include refreshments and hand outs. Lunch is available within the hospital
This experiential workshop is the fourth to be held in the physiotherapy department at Bath Hospital over the past 18 months on the topic of clinical acupressure, reflexology and healing with the chakra energy system. This workshop will deal with the Heart chakra and the many facets of the Crown chakra. It will also discuss intuitive analysis, massage of the etheric body in congested regions – especially stiff joints, analysis and treatment of chronic conditions using the etheric and emotional bodies, treatment of physical and emotional conditions using the Crown chakra(s).
This ‘stand alone’ workshop will not be everyone’s ‘cup of tea’ in that it will teach esoteric practices which, to some, will be out with their comfort zone. It does, though, represent a wonderful form of non contact healing that can be easily learnt and put into practice when conditions dictate its use. Please come with an open mind and positive heart.
Light Touch Reflexology (LTR) in the Treatment of Acute and Chronic Conditions
Date: 6-7 June 2020 0930-1700 both days
The Course will include-
- Initial holds in acute, chronic and stress situations
- Assessment of energy imbalance – Consultation, Energy balancing, Heels
- Theory of the reflected major and minor chakra points on feet
- Balancing the major chakras on the feet
- Treatment of acute conditions using reflex points on the feet and acupoints
- Treatment of chronic conditions using the reflected major and minor chakras
- Using the heels for both analysis and treatment of chronic energy imbalances
- Tutors: Dr. John Cross FCSP and Jo Quaife MCSP
- This workshop is designed for reflexologists and other therapists who use reflected points in their practices. You will learn how to treat pain, stress, acute and chronic musculo-skeletal, internal organic and emotional imbalances by working very gently on the feet in a completely different way to standard reflexology.John is the author of 11 books on acupressure, acupuncture, reflexology, chakras, dowsing and healing. International lecturer and seminar provider for 40 years and is delighted to have Jo joining him for this, his final workshop on the topic.
Venue: Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust, Combe Park, BATH BA1 3NG
Cost is £195 to include refreshments and handouts. Lunch is available locally in the hospital
Books and Posters available
Beware – there are side effects to this workshop – it may change your whole way of practice!!
BOTH OF THESE HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS – FULL DETAILS HERE WHEN NEW DATES KNOWN
Contact: John Cross at email@example.com (please spell it correctly) for full details of venue and payment of all workshops
Welcome to my web site www.johncrosspublications. You may have joined this site from the previous site of www.johncrossclinics.com. As I have now retired from clinical work, I thought that ‘john cross clinics‘ was no longer applicable. On this web site you will find that purchasing my publications, posters and pdf’s will be much easier than the old site. In April 2016 I added another publication ‘Distance Analysis and Healing – My Way!’. This is a booklet of approximately 13,000 words and is available through Amazon, Amazon Kindle and directly from me as a hard copy or pdf download. I have also completely revamped the Kindle production of 2014 ‘Acupressure and Homoeopathy in the Treatment of Common Ailments’ that is now also available as a paperback.
In Summer 2017 I self published BOOK ONE of ‘The Holistic Spine – Reflections and Associations – Acupressure and Reflexology in Action’. The poster ‘The Holistic Spine – Reflections and Associations’ was reprinted to accompany the book. BOOK TWO was published in October 2018. I am still happy to answer your queries about problem patients etc. These will be dealt with in the strictest confidence – replies will be sent to the instigator and will not be published.