By John R. Cross Dr. Ac. FCSP
Illustrated by Donald Budge
ISBN – 978-0-9558345-0-09 March 2008
Published by John Cross Publications and Lotus Publishing
- Landscape formatted, A4 Workbook, mostly in colour
- Illustration above shows second imprint cover
- Gives the reflected points and areas of the FOOT, HAND, FACE, SKULL, EYE, EAR, TEETH, PULSES, ABDOMEN, TORSO, SPINE as well as illustrations showing the CHAPMAN’S REFLEXES, NEUR-VASCULAR REFLEXES, REFLECTED CHAKRAS on the FOOT and HAND, MERIDIANS on the LEG, ARM, FRONT, BACK and FACE and details on how to energy balance through the LAW OF FIVE ELEMENTS.
- For the very first time ANYWHERE, these reflected energy pathways are shown in a single publication, thus making the task of the physical therapist easier and clearer in the patient’s assessment and treatment.
- This is a UNIQUE publication – it represents the equivalent of up to 35 clinical charts in one easy to use publication
- Essential practical workbook for Reflexologists, Physical Therapists, Osteopaths, Massage Therapists and all Body Workers..
- Text and Colour illustrations of the following: –
- Body and Foot Vertical and Horizontal Zones
- Parallel Areas of the Joints
- Foot Reflexes
- Foot and Leg Meridians
- Hand Reflexes – 2 types
- Hand and Arm Meridians
- Meridian End Points
- Abdominal Reflex Areas, Alarm Points and Abdominal Meridians
- Posterior Trunk Meridians and Spinal Zone Reflexes
- Eye and Ear Reflexes
- Tongue, Teeth and Pulse Reflexes
- Facial Reflexes – 3 types
- Facial and Head Meridians
- Head and Hand Stress Reflexes
- Neuro-Vascular points on the Head
- Temporo-Sphenoidal Line
- Neuro-Lymphatic (Chapman’s) Points and Areas
- Reflected Major and Minor Chakras on the Foot and Hand
- Law of Five Elements – Energy Balancing
Reflexology has, at its core, the principle of ‘reflection’, the concept of the microcosm connecting to and mirroring the macrocosm. With this book, Dr. Cross presents nearly 30 charts. His aim is to show these charts together, to provide a reference and workbook ‘for the practical physical therapist who uses reflexology in any form. He is a leading teacher of light touch reflextherapy. The charts are colourful and clear, drawn from disciplines such as Reflexology, TCM, Ayurveda and Applied Kinesiology…………..
……..This book will be of particular interest to the multi-disciplinary therapist. With all its complexity, the book remains clear and accessible. It is a delight for anyone intrigued by the reflected energy pathways within the human body.
Angela Sellens Drake MAR
‘Reflexions’ December 2009
Cost is £8.00 + £4.25 UK postage or £8.95 International Shipping