The Chakra Energy System – Heart, Crown and Off Body Therapies
Date: 18-19 April 2020 0930-1700 both days
Venue: Physiotherapy Department, Bath Hospital
Cost: £195 to include refreshments and hand outs. Lunch is available within the hospital
This experiential workshop is the fourth to be held in the physiotherapy department at Bath Hospital over the past 18 months on the topic of clinical acupressure, reflexology and healing with the chakra energy system. This workshop will deal with the Heart chakra and the many facets of the Crown chakra. It will also discuss intuitive analysis, massage of the etheric body in congested regions – especially stiff joints, analysis and treatment of chronic conditions using the etheric and emotional bodies, treatment of physical and emotional conditions using the Crown chakra(s).
This ‘stand alone’ workshop will not be everyone’s ‘cup of tea’ in that it will teach esoteric practices which, to some, will be out with their comfort zone. It does, though, represent a wonderful form of non contact healing that can be easily learnt and put into practice when conditions dictate its use. Please come with an open mind and positive heart.
Light Touch Reflexology (LTR) in the Treatment of Acute and Chronic Conditions
Date: 6-7 June 2020 0930-1700 both days
The Course will include-
- Initial holds in acute, chronic and stress situations
- Assessment of energy imbalance – Consultation, Energy balancing, Heels
- Theory of the reflected major and minor chakra points on feet
- Balancing the major chakras on the feet
- Treatment of acute conditions using reflex points on the feet and acupoints
- Treatment of chronic conditions using the reflected major and minor chakras
- Using the heels for both analysis and treatment of chronic energy imbalances
- Tutors: Dr. John Cross FCSP and Jo Quaife MCSP
- This workshop is designed for reflexologists and other therapists who use reflected points in their practices. You will learn how to treat pain, stress, acute and chronic musculo-skeletal, internal organic and emotional imbalances by working very gently on the feet in a completely different way to standard reflexology.John is the author of 11 books on acupressure, acupuncture, reflexology, chakras, dowsing and healing. International lecturer and seminar provider for 40 years and is delighted to have Jo joining him for this, his final workshop on the topic.
Venue: Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust, Combe Park, BATH BA1 3NG
Cost is £195 to include refreshments and handouts. Lunch is available locally in the hospital
Books and Posters available
Beware – there are side effects to this workshop – it may change your whole way of practice!!
BOTH OF THESE HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS – FULL DETAILS HERE WHEN NEW DATES KNOWN
Contact: John Cross at email@example.com (please spell it correctly) for full details of venue and payment of all workshops